Did you know that…
- 96 % of small businesses survive for 1 year
- 85 % survive for 3 years
- 70 % survive for 5 years
- Validating a business idea, careful planning and cashflow management are crucial foundations for a successful business
The Idea to Launch program is an excellent foundation for anyone intending to start a business.
The Idea to Launch program can be a 4 day or a 5 day program depending on the needs of clients. One of the longest clients is the School of Continuing Studies at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
The program is highly suitable for the following types of clients:
- continuing education programmes
- outplacement companies
- military and police preparing staff for life outside
- professional sports teams preparing players for life after professional sports
The Idea to Launch program provides participants with practical tools for planning and launching a business that has a high chance of success. It takes participants through all the stages from validating a business idea to being open for business.
The course provides participants with the ability to:
- Evaluate business ideas
- Distinguish between an idea and an opportunity
- Identify their target clients and learn as much as possible about them
- Develop their value proposition
- Understand the financial aspects of starting and running a business
- Identify sources of financing
- Understand how to bootstrap a start-up
- Develop a ‘road map’ for their business
- Write a business plan
- Address legal, regulatory and fiscal aspects of being in business
- Hire assistance
- Prepare a marketing plan
If you would like to have more detailed information please complete this form.